Main Index | Search | New user | Login | Who's Online | FAQ

Reply to (Marijuana Party of Canada)

Fill out the form below to post a message on the forum. HTML is enabled. Markup is enabled, so you may use markup in your posts. Anonymous postings are allowed, so you may choose any unregistered name to post under.

Username

Subject

Email all replies to my real email address

I want to preview my post .

In response to:

Poster: MPoA
Subject: Re: Layton sucks

MONDAY JUNE 28
VOTE
for there is a difference now. There is a political party there for you to Vote for. Vote for the only party standing up strong and free for REPEAL of prohibition. Vote for the political party with a realistic platform that effects all the issues.

Vote for the only party that refuses to lock up 70,000 canadians a year for enjoying something no different than a Maple tree dancing in the winds.

Vote for the only political party that has REPEAL right there on page one of the web site, not one paragraph down on page 56 somewhere on the website .

Vote for the party that the Fraser institute says has a real platform, that actually saves the taxed Voter money.

Vote for the only political party that has a real plan to create new industries. Vote for the party that has the best environmental platform there is. Vote for the only political party composed of ordinary people just like you.

Vote for yourself, your family, your friends, your community, your province and your country named Canada!

Make your Vote count for something and VOTE MARIJUANA PARTY of CANADA!

Support REPEAL OF PROHIBITION not draconian Recrim or hoakie decrim. VOTE MARIJUANA PARTY!

marijuanaparty.ca